School Club Information
Click on the links below to view the extra curricular clubs on offer at St Wilfrid's. Please note, by completing the clubs booking form you are confirming that you agree to abide by the Club Rights and Responsibilities shown below.
Club Rights and Responsibilities
- behave appropriately so others can enjoy and have fun
- respect other children, adults and equipment provided
- help make sure the environment is tidy at the end of the session
- be responsible for personal possessions
- listen and respond appropriately to adults.
- ensure that their child/children understands their rights and responsibilities
- give their child a note to be handed to the School Office if they are not able to attend a session
- pay in advance of the club starting
- pick up their child at the agreed finishing time
- ensure their child understands the club membership rules
- provide their children, where possible, with the appropriate equipment
- ensure children do not wear any jewellery including earrings for sporting clubs. Earrings must be removed completely – taping ears is not permitted
- ensure that children with long hair have their hair tied back for sporting clubs.
The Club Leader will:
- ensure the children are safe and secure
- communicate with the parents and the school regarding any behavioural issues. A child’s unsatisfactory behaviour may result in their parents being asked to remove them from the club
- listen and respond to the children
- provide appropriate resources
- ensure the children are ready to be picked up at the agreed time
- give as much notice as possible if the club is cancelled.