For before or after school care, please click on the Tree Tops links for information on how to book.
Please click on the link below to access our Club Booking Information form for Summer term clubs.
By booking a club for your child you are confirming that you and your child agree to abide by the Club Rights and Responsibilities listed below:
Club Rights and Responsibilities
- behave appropriately so others can enjoy and have fun
- respect other children, adults and equipment provided
- help make sure the environment is tidy at the end of the session
- be responsible for personal possessions
- listen and respond appropriately to adults.
- ensure that their child/children understands their rights and responsibilities
- email the School Office if their child is not able to attend a session
- pay in advance of the club starting
- pick up their child at the agreed finishing time
- ensure their child understands the club membership rules
- provide their children, where possible, with the appropriate equipment
- ensure children do not wear any jewellery including earrings for sporting clubs. Earrings must be removed completely – taping ears is not permitted
- ensure that children with long hair have their hair tied back for sporting clubs.
- ensure the children are safe and secure
- communicate with the parents and the school regarding any behavioural issues. A child’s unsatisfactory behaviour may result in their parents being asked to remove them from the club
- listen and respond to the children
- provide appropriate resources
- ensure the children are ready to be picked up at the agreed time
- give as much notice as possible if the club is cancelled.