Welcome to our Virtual Worships!
Join Mr Hateley (and Wilf) for our virtual worships every day. On Fridays, we will celebrate together the learning taking place at home and at school.
Friday 26th February - Celebration Worship
Thursday 25th February - On Thursdays, we will be using the Church of England 'Faith at home' resource.
Friday 12th February - Celebration Worship
Thursday 11th February- On Thursdays, we will be using the Church of England 'Faith at home' resource.
Tuesday 9th February - Safer Internet Day 2021
The 2 assemblies below have been created for Safer Internet Day 2021.
Assembly for Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 - click on the link below
Assembly for years 3 to 6 - click on the link below
Thursday 4th February- On Thursdays, we will be using the Church of England 'Faith at home' resource.
The assembly is 25 minutes long. For younger children, you may wish to pause and discuss the themes to break up the length. Here are some suggested discussion points and things to try at home or in class:
- 08:04: How do you like to express yourself creatively? How does it make you feel?
- 09:24: If you could design your own hat (or other item of clothing) to express yourself, what would it be like and why?
- 16:08: Why not have a go at your own Draw your Feelings activity? Check out our 2 minute demo video.
- 19:41: If you had magical powers, what spell would you cast for Children’s Mental Health Week?
- 23:44: Could you have a go at the BAFTA Young Presenter competition? Find out more.