Please order uniform through our online supplier, Price and Buckland, via the link below:
Whilst all items of uniform are available to purchase from the website, those without the school logo can be bought from local shops for less. There is no obligation to buy these from the website.
- White polo shirt
- Grey trousers, shorts, skirt / pinafore or divided grey skirt.
- St. Wilfrid’s sweatshirt / cardigan
- White /grey socks or navy blue / grey tights
- Sensible black school shoes - no boots or trainers
- Navy blue and white dress for summer
P.E. and Games kit
- St. Wilfrid’s t-shirt
- Navy shorts
- Black plimsolls / trainers
- Clearly named P.E. bag
- Navy tracksuit for KS2 - optional
- Football boots (no metal studs or blades) - optional
- Children in Year 4 will require swimming costumes
Please name all items of clothing. Named lost property will be returned but the school cannot be held responsible for unmarked items.
School bags, book bags and lunch boxes
Please discourage your child from bringing a backpack or large bag to school. These are not required. Your child will require a book bag, a lunch box if your child is not having a hot school meal and a water bottle.
Jewellery should be restricted to watches and small stud earrings. Jewellery cannot be worn for P.E. The school cannot be held responsible for the loss of jewellery.