Please click on the link below to access our Club Booking Information form for clubs this term.
By booking a club for your child you are confirming that you and your child agree to abide by the Club Rights and Responsibilities listed below:
Club Rights and Responsibilities
- behave appropriately so others can enjoy and have fun
- respect other children, adults and equipment provided
- help make sure the environment is tidy at the end of the session
- be responsible for personal possessions
- listen and respond appropriately to adults.
- ensure that their child/children understands their rights and responsibilities
- email the School Office if their child is not able to attend a session
- pay in advance of the club starting
- pick up their child at the agreed finishing time
- ensure their child understands the club membership rules
- provide their children, where possible, with the appropriate equipment
- ensure children do not wear any jewellery including earrings for sporting clubs. Earrings must be removed completely – taping ears is not permitted
- ensure that children with long hair have their hair tied back for sporting clubs.
- ensure the children are safe and secure
- communicate with the parents and the school regarding any behavioural issues. A child’s unsatisfactory behaviour may result in their parents being asked to remove them from the club
- listen and respond to the children
- provide appropriate resources
- ensure the children are ready to be picked up at the agreed time
- give as much notice as possible if the club is cancelled.